The Catstrap & Cateye Bundle is available with a Manual or Automatic Alarm configuration.
Select the best option for you:
- Manual Alarm:
- Best for RV's, plug-in hybrids, or any vehicle with electrical charging or for vehicles that sit off for long periods of time.
- Uses remote Fob control
- Automatic Alarm:
- Best for daily driver cars/trucks and vehicles that are driven frequently. The automatic feature eliminates the need to remember to set the alarm.
- Automically arms/disarms itself when engine turns off/on
Includes both the the Cateye and the Catstrap for maximum protection:
- 1 Catstrap (12 ft long - Shown Coiled)
- Dual-layer custom-hardened strip steel + three aircraft-grade steel cables designed for enhanced cutting protection
- Orange warning strip for additional visual deterrent.
- Built-In Heat-Activated Adhesive Strip (designed to bond to the converter body)
- Built-In Adhesive Strip
- 20 Stainless Steel Ties
- 2 (two) Clamp Collars for use with the exhaust clamps on either side of the converter body (Note: standard exhaust clamps not included).
- 1 Bright Yellow Warning Label
- (1) Cateye Controller - Siren - Sensor Assembly
- (1) Transmitter FOBs
- INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING within USA
We offer the Cateye Bundle in both manual and automatic alarm configurations. The manual alarm option is controlled by a key fob to arm/disarm the system when parked vs. driving. The automatic alarm option automatically arms/disarms itself when the engine is off/on (no need to manually activate).
Manual vs. Automatic Alarm Option
Use the following recommendations to select the best option for you:
- Best for RV's, plug-in hybrids, or any vehicle with electrical charging;
- Best for vehicles that are sitting off for long periods of time;
- Best for vehicles that may have an old and/or unhealthy car battery.
- Best for daily driver cars/trucks and vehicles that are driven frequently;
- Best where the automatic feature eliminates the need to remember to set the alarm daily.
NOTE: The automatic Cateye automatically turns on and off when engine turns off and on by sensing voltage at your battery. When the engine is running, voltage is high, when engine is off, voltage is low. The voltage thresholds are adjustable, however, we recommend it should only be used with healthy batteries for best reliablity. It also includes a remote control fob for testing and deactivation purposes.